Band Pass Cleaning and Matching Filter Slopes
How to prepare your audio for mixing with Band Pass Cleaning and Matching Filter Slopes for optimum responses.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
‘Cleaning’ channels is a must have process if you are serious about managing gains, optimising the headroom and avoiding summing. Let me show you how we prepare our stems for mixing.
Topics covered in this video are:
- How to prepare your audio for mixing with Band Pass Cleaning and Matching Filter Slopes
- What is band pass cleaning and how does it help
- What is ‘matching slopes’ and ‘matching gradients’
- Learn an effective way of cleaning all your DAW’s audio channels
- Maximizing for effects and dynamic range
- Bleeding in/out
- Gain staging
- Q factor and bandwidth