Creating a Huge Low End Kick
A Sound Design Tutorial on how to use Dynamics to create an Epic low end kick
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Ever wanted to design your own kicks for use in your custom projects? Now you can. Let me guide you through the different processes.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Using synthesis and layering to create new textures
- Understanding low end concepts
- How to use Drum Synths and Processors
- Layering with Envelope Shapers
- Dynamic Limiters and how to create crazy bounce effects
- Understanding the relationship between ISPs and Headroom
- Using Retro Q on kicks
- Understanding leveling amps and how to create the bounce in Hip Hop