How to use Reverb for Electronic Drums
Let me help you to understand and master electronic drum reverb processing to bring out the best in your beat creations!
Electronic Drums and reverbs rarely sit well together as the side effects can be obtrusive and hard to control. Let me show you how producers manage drum reverbs.
Topics covered in this video are:
- What are Echoes and Early Reflections
- Energy – the build up of and dissipation of
- Density and Diffusion and how they effect the sound
- Timing Early Reflections
- Filtering Practices
- Feedback and Decay and how best to manage them
- Colour and Transparency and what the differences are
- Relationship between E/R and Tail for fine tuning your reverbs
- Tips and Tricks