Importing REX Files and Constructing New Beats
Learn how to import Propellerheads Recycle REX files into Battery and how to then create new Midi Beats and Samples from existing content.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Propellerheads Recycle is a wonderful tool that allows you to slice and chop existing drum loops into new sounds and beats. Let me show you how it’s done.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Importing REX files into Battery
- How to manage all the chops using cells
- Creating new drum beats using existing audio data, and converting to MIDI for rearranging
- Using expression and cc to control and create new beats using the imported REX files
- Recycle and Battery Layering
- Using Key Templates