Layering Snares using Noise Waveforms
Sound Design tutorial on Layering Snares using Noise and Noise Gates.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Layering Snare sounds can be confusing and hit and miss. I will show you how to avoid all the pitfalls and to make use of the Noise waveform and the weapon that is a Noise Gate.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Setting up the Signal Path
- Why we use Noise in Layering
- The different Colours of noise
- Gates and S/C Triggering
- Concepts and Practices of Layering
- Frequency Layering
- Filtering Frequencies for S/C the Body
- Using Noise
- Changing Order of Processing