Piano Reverb Processing
Learn how to craft the perfect reverb for Pianos.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Undoubtedly one of the most important instruments in any mix is the piano and constructing the perfect reverb for this wonderful instrument is a priority for most producers. Let me show you how.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Constructing the perfect Piano Reverb
- Pitfalls and good practices
- Valhallaroom Reverb use
- Reverb and Compression/Limiting
- Level amp for smoothing
- Understanding clarity
- How to create the Reverb Bounce
- Liquid reverb versus upfront reverb
- The power of Early Reflections
- Crossovers and how they are integral to creating the perfect reverb
- Pre/Post Reverb EQ