Programming Beats using Cubase's Key Editor
Learn how to Program Drum Beats via the Key Editor in your DAW.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
If programming beats is not your natural gift then look no further than this in-depth video tutorial that walks you through tje processes required using your DAW’s key editor to create new drum beats and sequences.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Using your DAW’s powerful grid and key editing functions to create new beats
- Quantisation tricks, Midi techniques for Beat Construction
- Using Groove Agent and chopping and substituting Midi data to create beats
- Understanding note lengths and quantisation grids
- Creating shotgun beats and crescendos via the Key Editor
- Expression and cc control.