Reverb and Proximity Control
Learn about the Reverb Proximity Effect and how to control it. Create distance and 'behind' you effects.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
The Proximity Effect is known to many producers and is the bane of our existence. BUT it can also be a weapon. Let me show you how to tame and manipulate it for incredible stereo-field effects.
Topics covered in this video are:
- What is the Proximity Effect
- Controlling the Proximity effect for distance
- How to create ‘behind’ effects. Make the sound sit in the back
- True Delay and Air Absorption
- TDR Proximity and how to use it
- Modulating distance
- Stereo Width and Reflections