Reverb Compression for Drums
Samplecraze Sith techniques for processing compressed reverbs for Epic Drum sounds.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Smearing of frequencies, loss of clarity and son on…all the problems that face producers when processing reverb compression for drum sounds. I show you how to navigate this dangerous area.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Pitfalls of using Reverb on low frequency sounds
- Filtering practices
- Compression tactics for Reverb
- Pre or post compression for Reverb
- Reverb settings
- Controlling sub frequencies
- Using frequency smearing to your advantage
- Pumping Reverbs