Techniques in how to Manipulate Reverbs using Sibilance Plugins to achieve a smooth and warm colour.
Smoothing Reverbs used to be an equalisation affair but nowadays we have so many tools at our disposal that new innovative techniques have flourished as a result. Let me guide you through setting up a smooth and deep reverb.
Topics covered in this video are:
- How to create a lush, liquid Reverb effect
- Filters and EQ
- Using Sibilance plugins for smoothing reverbs
- Tricks and best practices
- Sibilance and compression
- Bandwidth control for Sibilance
- Biting points for Sibilance
- Phase and control