Ripping Timing Information from any Beat and creating Groove Templates
Rip timing and feel information from any beat and use it as a quantise template on your beats.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Quantise has always been a major issue for beat makers. Some naturally understand it others struggle with it. So, why not take one of your favourite beats and rip the timing information from it and use it as a quantise template on your own beats? I show you how it’s done.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Rip timing and feel information from any beat and use it on your beats
- Midi Input and Key Editor
- Understanding Timing and Length
- Timeline and Grid Syncing
- Note and Sample Allocation
- Soft Sampler Import and Edits
- Slicing and Saving
- Creating a Groove Template
- Understanding Swing and Shuffle
- Magnetic Quantise
- Working with Transients
- Using Sensitivity
- Setting up and Manipulating Quantise
- Understanding Start End Sample Points
- Using Lanes