Extracting Drum Sounds from a Beat
How to Rip Drum Elements using Drumagog. How to replace Drum Sounds within a Beat with Drumagog.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
If you are not great at putting beats together then this tutorial is a must have for you. I show you how to take any beat and replace the drum elements within that beat (snare, kick, hats etc) with your own sounds thus creating new beats.
Topics covered in this video are:
- How to Rip Beats successfully
- Drum Elements and Layering
- ADSR and Envelopes
- Understanding Timing and Sync
- Using Drum Replacement Software
- Understanding Sensitivity and Threshold
- Replacing Drums Within a Beat
- Aligning and Timeline Prep
- Tips and Tricks