Sound Design: Kick Layering 2
Samplecraze series of Sound Design Tutorials: Part 2 in the on going Sound Design Drum Series - creating a monster kick drum using tone modules.
Layering drum sounds is an art form and a science in its own right. I will show you how to design a monster kick drum using tone modules for layering and triggering.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Layering Kicks
- Using and Understanding Tone Modules
- Understanding Frequencies
- Understanding and using Oscillators
- Driving Inputs
- Using LFOs
- Parallel and Triggering Processing
- Using the Mod Env to reshape Kicks
- Tips and Tricks