Stealing Transients - Maximising Loudness
Old school techniques for removing errant transients to maximise headroom for Mastering.
Mastering and MixBus
How do producers maximise volume? Are your tracks just too quiet when compared to commercial broadcasts? Learn how to make your tracks compete.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Transients Errant – how to locate and process them
- Electric side effects imparted by hardware
- Using Clippers to control Transients
- Visual display and how to read and locate transients
- Understanding Transient control and how best to use it
- Maximising loudness by accommodating headroom