The Art of Drum Layering - Advanced
Drum Layering Techniques and Processes for Beat Makers and Producers! Learn how to: use envelope shapers/generators to reshape drum sounds, create drum elements for layering drums, layering within your DAW and the Samplecraze Flip and Nudge Technique for really big sounding drums!
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Over 60 minutes of advanced drum layering techniques used by professionals.
To get a taste of what is in the video please watch the demo video which highlights some of the processes used in the tutorial.
If you are struggling with Drum Layering basic concepts then The Art of Drum Layering eBook is what you need to compliment this package. The book acts as a primer for the Advanced Video Series offered here.
The following are all covered in detail in the Video.
- Layering Drum Sounds
- Creating and Layering ADSR Elements
- Layering Primary and Secondary Sounds
- Calculating Sample Nudge Values
- Real-time Nudging of Flipped Channels
- Using Filters
- Band Cancellation
- Understanding Energy
- Band Specific Processing
- Using Middle and Side: M/S
- Extracting Middle and Side Information
- Phase and Phase Cancellation
- Stereo Widening
- Using Envelopes
- Peak and Trough Alignment
- Channel Summing
- Realigning Elements for Different Textures
- Switching Elements
- Inverting Single Channels from Stereo Channels
- Summing Inversions
- Dual Channel Tonal Layering
- DAW Tools
- Best Practices