The Main Three Reverbs In Series and Parallel
The Art and Science of working the main mix Reverbs in Series and in Parallel.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
The main three reverbs used in most mixes are well known but let me show you how to achieve even more control by using them in series and in parallel.
Topics covered in this video are:
- What are the three main reverbs
- How to configure Reverbs to work in Series
- Reverbs in Parallel
- Density, Diffusion and Energy
- Best practices
- Decay in stages
- Parallel processing pitfalls
- Melda MReverb and how to use it
- Blending and Bleed
- Understanding the power of Early Reflections
- Frequency smearing
- Reverb smearing