The Three Reverbs - Master Bus
Crafting the three Main Reverbs used in mixing.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
The three main reverbs have been a staple set up for most producers but what are they and how do you configure them for your mix projects? Let me show you.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Requirements for working in Series
- Clashing, summing and smearing
- Density and Diffusion considerations
- Decays in Series
- Which Reverb Modes to use
- Understanding Early and Late Reflections and how they are to be linked in Series
- Tips and Tricks