Using Reverbs In Series for Female Vocals
Understanding how to configure multiple Reverbs in Series for processing Female Vocals.
Oops, Restricted ContentWe are sorry but this post is restricted to folks that have purchased this page.
Quite often a single instance of reverb is not enough to achieve a wide and deep texture for treating female vocals. Let me show you how it’s done.
Topics covered in this video are:
- Configuring Reverbs for use in Series
- Best female vocal settings for reverb
- How to work Reverbs in Series. Pitfalls and tricks
- The creation of lush and smooth Reverbs
- understanding dense colour versus pristine clarity
- Parameters to consider when two revers are used in series
- Early and late reflections in series
- FabFilter Pro R and how to use it
- Complimentary EQ
- Phase and how to control it
- Frequency Smearing